Hide and Seek Burwell...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Wasn't going to fish this morning but when i looked outside at 4am and the flag was straight down and the boat hitched to the truck still... OK...

Headed out to the marks from Saturday and started pounding fish... Sheepies and Silver Bass that is... Blah...

Full search mode...

Finally found a decent pod east of the harbour...

Momma and I started to lay the boots to them good... lots of triples and doubles... Good times... She was a star out there today forsure...

Pulled the pin at 9:30 with well over 30 shots...

Beauty day out there forsure... Divers were hot today as well as deep riggers...

529200_10151873970085357_1461682607_n.jpg

Malahide-20120702-00225.jpg

392785_10151873966700357_1003035652_n.jpg

555654_10151873969120357_1295961123_n.jpg

Yes, it was a great day on the water today!! When you plulled out, the bows came alive for us. Great talking on the water with you.......

heres a real long shot but i'll ask anyway. How deep and how far east?
congrats on a great day.

60 feet... Ive heard from burwell to bruce is good... Anything yellow or orange...

Half the fun of fishing is finding them and figuring them out... ;) Things can change on a day to day basis...

Its a BIG lake with LOTS of fish... Make sure you give your fellow fisherman lots of room...

What works for me may not work for you...

For over a hour yesterday i was boxed in by two boats who thought the only fish in the lake were under my boat... It didnt bother me though as we continued to catch fish and they didnt move a single rod...

If everyone is only worried about the catching part of fishing... Buy it from the fish store... Its alot cheaper... ;)

Most men fish all there lives without knowing what there fishing for... Be well... Jammer

Good job Jammer, I heard you on the radio, you did well in a short period of time. I was east of Burwell all day and couldn't get anything good going and lost most of our fish however last week couldn't do anything wrong. That's why they call it fishing and not catching. Half the fun is figuring them out.

Our luck was so bad yesterday that we lost a 12 lbs Musky at the back of the boat, that would have made for an awesome picture with the great sunrise we had yesterday.

Cheers

Herefishyfishy

thanks jammer, gives me a starting point. taking out two guys who don't fish at all on Thursday i hope. I have way points all over in that general area so hope to get them some fish and keep their interest in going again.
perch at first then do some trolling, can't wait to troll for the first time this season!

It was a humbling experience to say the least given that Jimmy and I are usually deadly together lmfao.

It was still better than working the shutdown....

Good luck Thursday and sorry for hijacking the thread Jammer

Cheers

Herefishyfishy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks