Help with Labrador Breeders

Fishsticks

We have lost our dog after 12.5 years and I am going to start looking for a new Yellow or Fox Red Lab. Any personal suggestions for breeders (in Ontario) to call or stay away from would be appreciated! Thanks and tight lines to all.

Sorry to hear about your loss.
Off hand I don’t know any breeders but I know someone who has a couple and he has got from the same breeder his old dogs and newest members were all from same breeder
I could make a call and get the info if you’d like. But I’m sure other members will chime in with some good info
Again sorry about the loss of your companion

Where are you located? I have a nice set of sisters from a breeder in the Tottenham area. I’m really happy with these two. Numbers 5&6 for labs. Best so far. They are 4 now

Attachments

• 5ADE9CEB-3ACB-4C57-BFF1-41CCEE7E59F4.jpeg
    5ADE9CEB-3ACB-4C57-BFF1-41CCEE7E59F4.jpeg
    491.9 KB · Views: 40
Doug Campeau has some terrific Labs--mine is an exceptional bird dog--but also a house dog with a lovely temperament--more of the English style a little smaller--very laid back-- he is out by Windsor

Attachments

• 311584961_5482070581827941_7366273401560807079_n.jpg
    311584961_5482070581827941_7366273401560807079_n.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 37
ltm kennels is where we got our labradoodle and she is great. I beleive she does labs also.

I am sorry for your loss @Fishsticks, losing a loving pet is never an easy time. I have owned 4 Labs (both black and yellow) over the years and they were all such great dogs in the field and at home with the kids growing up.
It looks like you have some good advice already on breeders in and around the area. Good luck to you!!

I tried to contact the breeder where I got my pups and she is no longer in business. Sorry about your loss. Good luck with the search for your next one. It’s a long road going from a well trained senior lab to a pint sized tyrannosaurus but well worth the journey.

We have lost our dog after 12.5 years and I am going to start looking for a new Yellow or Fox Red Lab. Any personal suggestions for breeders (in Ontario) to call or stay away from would be appreciated! Thanks and tight lines to all.
Sorry for your loss. They are family, and it takes a lot out of you when they pass but grieving will give you the time to remember

If I was looking for excellent health and real good looking lab. I would deal with this breeder/judge outside of Simcoe. Lola has been around for ages and breeding for excellent health is her biggest concerns. http://maktawaelabradors.weebly.com...c85VpTivXGzk3nrCER9-qBcSwywE7k8Ip56FZ-bpmyfnU

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks