help wife's mad

saltybigstick

Bad time of year
Can't walk on the water and can't float the boat
So off to bass pro ......
well new tervita with ipilot and new humminbird onix 10 si
then two new triple tree rod holders oh and 2 new ugly stick trolling rods with okuma cold water reels I hope the ramps open soon on lake O

thats my trick , buy new ....tell her they were slightly used , and I saved us alot of money ....lol

That might work unless she is like my wife. Mrs. Vampire headed down into the basement last fall and then came charging up wanting to know "WHY I had 22 fishing rods???" I very quietly explained to her that there was NOT 22 fishing rods down there. There is in fact 31... if you look in the far corner and count the ice fishing gear. She was NOT pleased!!!:vamp::vamp:
I have made it a habit after 36 years of marriage, never to lie to her. My memory is getting REALLY BAD and I do forget to tell her stuff from time to time. ;):shame:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks