Help Training A Pointer

trky chsr

A friend has a 14 week old Brittany and is having a very hard time finding help with training him. I guess Brittany owners are not very forth coming with information. He's trained Labs and Springers so he's no stranger to dog training but he has never owned a pointer. The breeder is 3 hrs away so he's not much help. He is very willing to pay for someones time who can help him with his dog so if you know anyone with experience with pointers or know of a good resource send me a private message and I will give you his contact info. TC

Check with Mike at Ruffwood Farms located just east of Cayuga 905-772-7230. His is a breeder and trainer of Brittanys and also has pheasant and chukar for hunting with your dogs or does guided hunts with his dogs. Great layout and good hunting.

Check with Mike at Ruffwood Farms located just east of Cayuga 905-772-7230. His is a breeder and trainer of Brittanys and also has pheasant and chukar for hunting with your dogs or does guided hunts with his dogs. Great layout and good hunting.

Thanks done I believe he has spoken with him.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks