Hay Bay?

Fisherboy

Heading up to Hay Bay next weekend for a week long walleye trip.
By chance anyone been up by Napanee lately that may have a fishing report to share?

Fished opening weekend. Water was cold 55. We searched and had success when we git in the Bayview Hump, 10-12 fow. Slow trolling worm harnesses. East wind and we our group ended up with 37. Average size was 21/22 inches.

Just got back from Hay Bay (Perfect Vue Resort) & worked hard with worm harnesses in 15-17 FOW Managed to have a good fish fry with walleye,perch & pike!! Seems like we might of been a week early but weather was amazing!! Highly recommend the trip minus the fuel cost towing a 18’5” StarCraft🐠👍

With that Suzuki 140 4 stroke it sure makes fishing fun!! Spent over $400 return trip towing her from LP😜

Just got back from Hay Bay (Perfect Vue Resort) & worked hard with worm harnesses in 15-17 FOW Managed to have a good fish fry with walleye,perch & pike!! Seems like we might of been a week early but weather was amazing!! Highly recommend the trip minus the fuel cost towing a 18’5” StarCraft🐠👍
We stay at Blakewood lodge every year.
We always do well with numbers of walleye once we find them. 20-30 per day is not uncommon between 2 of us.
We use worm harnesses,go though alot of worms with the perch.

Dreading the fuel cost as well of towing my 17ft Legend up to Napanee.
I feel your pain in the $ in gas towing.
Will post reports once we get up there.

Heading up to Hay Bay next weekend for a week long walleye trip.
By chance anyone been up by Napanee lately that may have a fishing report to share?
4 of us were in hay bay from 8th- 12th. Not much luck in kings court. The flats only yielded 2 pike. The hump towards the flats past the island gave us within 2 of our limit pickeral and a lot of perch. Apparently sunday night of opening gave a lot of people limits on that hump.of course we went Monday. Our biggest was 25 in.

Never get great size. 1-3.5ibs is our average. Haven't any luck the thast couple of years in the flats. Just keep moving around till we find them. Usually takes us a couple of days but then we're dialed in after that. We go same time every year(end of may). Seems like 8-10ft of water is the place where we always find the fish.

Just glad we did the math b4 we pulled out of dodge😜Would of sure liked to have used the Duramax diesel but definitely not when it averaged 40-50 cents more per litre! Sure ain’t gonna buy a Tesla for next run!!!!!! C’mon Doug Ford… cut me abit of slack on this crazy fuel cost!!!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks