Haven't posted any food pics for a while sooooooo.

Trevor M

This was supper tonight. A nice BBQ steak (with the trimmings of the steak my wife had that she doesn't eat, you know the fattier parts where the flavor is) and a nice spring/summer salad type thing.

My steak was my usual stuck it with the fork and it began to moo at me (medium rare but only just) and my wife's was a nice and juicy well done😇 both seasoned with a little Lea & Perrin's, season salt, Keg steak house steak spice, a couple pinches of garlic and onion powder.😋

The salad was peach slices rinsed, green apples cored and sliced into fingers then cut in half, strawberries quartered, and blood oranges separated and sliced in half all put in with some Romaine.

Salad dressing was mayo, a shot of zesty italian dressing, a couple shots of lemon juice, a shot of apple cider vinegar, a couple pinches of curry powder, a handful of a mixture of cinnamon and splenda I already had premixed (need to buy more cinnamon now and do it again thought I had more in reserve but I don't :banghead:)

Ummmmm......even though I am the chef......BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP appropriately describes the experience. In some cultures, the belch is a sign of gratitude to the chef for a job well done.;):giggle:😇 😋

Attachments

• 0330211728-00.jpg
    0330211728-00.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 29
I need a new bbq 😢
Walmart my friend has some very similar to the one I have and they're on sale right now. They're a good quality BBQ that won't break the bank. Easy to put together and easy to clean. Is it the BBQ I wanted, not exactly, but it's bigger and better than the one we had AND it get's the job done. I still haven't used all 4 burners. No need, especially since Covid showed up, we haven't had anyone over to require the use of all 4 burners or the side burner for that matter (I'd never use that side burner anyways.)

Walmart my friend has some very similar to the one I have and they're on sale right now. They're a good quality BBQ that won't break the bank. Easy to put together and easy to clean. Is it the BBQ I wanted, not exactly, but it's bigger and better than the one we had AND it get's the job done. I still haven't used all 4 burners. No need, especially since Covid showed up, we haven't had anyone over to require the use of all 4 burners or the side burner for that matter (I'd never use that side burner anyways.)
Friend of mine just grabbed a Walmart special for under $200
That’s what I need to get me threw a couple years
I’d love a really nice bbq one day

Looks and sounds great @Trevor M

I just had buskeddie in a nice meet and doemaydoe sauce.

The Wife had shredded Spaghetti Squash and the same sauce. See @stomp someone here knows healthy, just ain't me. 😁 🤣
I just got told that I'm pre-diabetic so my wife is all over me to change my diet a little, get more exercise and lose some weight.

But every time I suggest WE go out for a walk, or God forbid we use the bikes in the shed that like I do every year in the spring, I just pumped up the tires again. But I'd be willing to bet that like every other year but for the year we bought my bike, now that the tires are pumped up again, both bikes are going to remain in the shed unused for the remainder of the spring, summer and fall. I pump the tires up, but we NEVER take them out again after that, (unless they're in the way) and every time I suggest we either go for a walk, or actually pull the bikes out and use them, there's always a reason given why we don't do either. So hopefully, changing the diet a bit will provide some results.

Of course I'm still hibernating and beginning the annual spring honey do lists, so it's not like I'm in any hurry to do much of anything else out of the ordinary right now anyways :ROFLMAO:

Friend of mine just grabbed a Walmart special for under $200
That’s what I need to get me threw a couple years
I’d love a really nice bbq one day
The one we have was just under $300. Second year this year with it. The one I really want is well beyond our means so I look at it once in a while, and then like that boat I want but can't afford, hope I win the lottery:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Used it a lot last year, and at the moment I have a freezer full of steaks or roasts I can cut into steaks, some burger patties, chicken breasts and hot dogs to go along with the last few packages of fish I had left from last year. I just got my second tank refilled for when the one I'm using runs out of propane. Should happen probably sometime next month just before I come out of hibernation in a couple weeks or so.

Looks and sounds great @Trevor M

I just had buskeddie in a nice meet and doemaydoe sauce.

The Wife had shredded Spaghetti Squash and the same sauce. See @stomp someone here knows healthy, just ain't me. 😁 🤣
I have the distinct impression somebody has spent some time with someone's grandkids either that or just a few lengthy meetings with JL or JM, or maybe some Mexican guy named Cuervo who likes limes, especially if you just got off the road again, but like I said, I understood completely, but we speak the same language so I damn well better have understood it :ROFLMAO:

Bingo @Trevor M one of my favourite things as a father and now Granda is young children's speech.

So innocent, so precious. (And really funny too)
I knew it had to be one or the other, probably a bit of both and at least it wasn't "PUSKEDDIE" that would be a little more concerning :oops: and yes, kids say and do the damndest things when you least expect it. :ROFLMAO:

I knew it had to be one or the other, probably a bit of both and at least it wasn't "PUSKEDDIE" that would be a little more concerning :oops: and yes, kids say and do the damndest things when you least expect it. :ROFLMAO:
and some of the things they say give the impression of maturity beyond their age----got grandchildren too(all grown up now)

Back