Hasting's problem solved

Home Wrecker

Anyone attempting to launch off Hasting, here is a solution to your problem!!

http://www.perfectclarity.tv/player3/player3.php?video=redboat

Enjoy.

Mac

Nice product and almost made for the Perch off Hastings...but....$130,000 buys an awful lot of Gas to take the Scout around and....Not sure where you could launch the thing without still Trespassing or opperating a motor vehicle on the beach.

That would be a perfect Ice/Water recue craft for Port Rowan Fire Department. Would work great for ice and getting across the beach for the lake side to the water.

The meaning of life? FISHING!!!

Probably traffic and parking

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

I would bet there are 50 bilaws against it as well, because it looks like some has tried to about half way down.

Just a question while on the topic of Hastings. My understanding is that people are not allowed to drop a boat into the lake via a trailer off the beach. Is hand bombing a small 12' tinny or a zodiac permitted?? I live in the area and have wanted to fish out there for some perch. It would certainly be a long haul in the big boat comming out of TP. I just want to know what is allowed / accepted before giving ever giving it an attempt.

Thanks in advance

Fisher-Price

Aaaaaaah riiiiiiight......parking ? If you bought enough lots beside each other it might work but may not pay the bills ? It would make Council take better care of Hastings Ave. I would think ?

Years back there was a plan afoot to build a marina at The Cove Road and Lakefront Road. They were going to dig out that little creek all the way north of Lakefront Rd. and the marina would be well inland but I guess due to it's proximity to the Biosphere and at the very start of Long Point it was an enviromental nightmare.

Maybe Clear Creek would be a good location ?

quote:
Originally posted by Lpgar

Nice product and almost made for the Perch off Hastings...but....$130,000 buys an awful lot of Gas to take the Scout around and....Not sure where you could launch the thing without still Trespassing or opperating a motor vehicle on the beach.

the main beach

Back