hastings perch Aug 22

aknelsen

Me and my dad headed out of burwell in my 14ft deep and wide, towards Hastings, 50 min drive, 52ft of water, non stop action till we ran out of minnows, the bottom of the fish finder was stacked with fish, ended after 2 hrs of fishing, 59 keepers, 12lbs of boneless skinless perch.(y)

Good job , you picked a perfect day to venture that far
We were there too , got our limits in perch then trolled for eyes on the way home , got 10 eyes and 1 bow
Fantastic day , lots of fish to clean

that was my first time fishing out of hastings, the best perch fishing iv'e done so far, misty river good job on the eyes and the bow, hoping to get out there again on the long weekend

Me and my dad headed out of burwell in my 14ft deep and wide, towards Hastings, 50 min drive, 52ft of water, non stop action till we ran out of minnows, the bottom of the fish finder was stacked with fish, ended after 2 hrs of fishing, 59 keepers, 12lbs of boneless skinless perch.(y)
Sorry to interrupt your conversation. I am very new to Lake Erie fishing. Actually have been once ice fishing. I don't want to know your spot. I just want to know where Hastings is? I see Hastings off the old cut? Is that where Hastings is?

Yes that's it , south of Hastings drive on long point , big area of water to fish . The fish are in 42 to 60 feet of water
Just have to look for them

woody84531...When they talk about Hastings,,,they are talking about the lake side,,as opposed to the inner bay...to get there most guys go outa Port Burwell,,then boat approx. 18 miles east to get to the fishing grounds,,, & if you plan on going,,,make sure to pay attention to the weather,,,the lake is a place to be respected,,,you want to go on a calm day

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks