Hamilton Harbour bass?

bab

Hi Everyone,

I might be visiting a friend in Hamilton and wondered about taking my boat along and doing some fishing while I'm there. I don't recall seeing any posts regarding this topic, or I may have just not been paying attention, but is the smallmouth fishing there any good? Or even out into the lake past the bridge?

Usually I'm just dragging tubes or drop shot in Lake St. Clair, thought I'd try something different if I'm going there anyway... Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Not too many Smallmouth in the Harbour.. more likely to get largemouth and if you are lucky you will hit schools of yellow and white perch.

we used to get some nice buckets near the peir 4 park under the gazebo things that went out over the water . there is also some really good weed beds on the lasalle park shoreline to the west of the park below the graveyard as i remember never any luck there but sure they would produce. we also used to catch some nice fish around the stelco and defasco docks! this is from memory and been 10 years since i fished it but i grew up around the bay on the Burlington side. if your feeling adventurous and wanna do something that has been at the back of my mind the new pier out front of Spencer smith park has got to be holding fish ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks