Hamilton Bassmasters Swap Meet

Loonietoon

Reminder Hamilton Bassmasters Swap Meet this coming Saturday March 26th 2022 At Ancaster Fair Grounds Open 9.00Am .. Hope to see some of you there :D

Last edited:
I'm sooooo excited for the swap. its huge and there are always awesome deals to be had

All just to wet your swap appetite I have 2 tables at the swap and I'm taking about 20 rigger and dipsy rods, 3 special mate boxes full of various crankbaits/spoons and 1 special mate box full of discontinued power dive minnows. Plus musky lures and various reels. Lots of coldwater 20 linecounters reels brand new. Get there early if you can as the deals go fast.

1 more sleep!!!!!!!!!!!

Just returned from the swap!!! Was a great turn out, with lots of vendors. Pocket book a little lighter, but in possession of a new trolling rod with line counter, walleye worm harnesses, and a few other assorted lures.
Good times with my son in law, and grandson😎🎣

Good show. I spent $40 on terminal tackle and bottom bouncers but my boys both walked out with a nice rod/reel combo for bargain pricing from some very nice guys! They also picked up a couple lures and my youngest was given a few by some nice fellas!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks