Gunnutz

Magnum 3

I was registered with gun nutz for 2 or 3 years now and for some reason I can't sign in . To the guys who follow this , I have reregistered using both my old and new email . No luck . How and where do you go to get a hold of an administrator on that site ? Or better yet how do you get your I.D and password rebooted ?

Greenhead .If you belong to gunnutz I have another question . Actually 2 . So it says using that link that , they will contact me by email . Problem is the only email they accept is my old one . Don't know if it will transfer to the new one ? The other is , when you check the FAQ's it refers going to the activation link . This might be a dumb one but, I see nothing titled activation link , so are they just referring to the register here " click here " ?

I'd just make a new account.
Looks like that's about the only choice as I still haven't heard back . That being said ,they usually take their time in responding . Just don't want to have to change info. every time I get a tune up done on my computer . So flippin time consuming .

Looks like that's about the only choice as I still haven't heard back . That being said ,they usually take their time in responding . Just don't want to have to change info. every time I get a tune up done on my computer . So flippin time consuming .
Sounds worse than the bozo that is running this site...

Well the pmots < was there from start to finish when I required HELP... thx.. Red... great job.. Oh that should be stomp... sorry hahahaha

I've been a member there for years . Bought and sold lots of things there and liked the site until my account got hacked by someone there . Instead of just giving me a new pass word they made me create a new account and lost all my trade rating . I've stopped going there . No one wanted to help fix the hack and it's the only place it's ever happened

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks