Gun shows

Magnum 3

Any other local guns shows other than jerseyville and woodstock coming up ? Looking for a smaller venue someone has been to in the past , that isn't anymore than 1.5 hrs from simcoe . Was at the Aylmer outdoor sale a week or 2 ago but was a little small . Thought there would have been a few more locals selling . Only maybe 15 tables or so . Ok deal but not enough private guns . These other shows are getting harder to find a deal at , at least what i am looking for . Missed Dutton last weekend . Didn't want to chance the weather .

what you looking for?
20 ga. semi , hunting knives , something in a .17 cal. ,probably a hornet since the wsm isn't advancing much with only 2 rifles I know of . There's other stuff . Always looking . It's finding a deal these days that's the real challenge .Excaliber axiom or phoenix w/ the lower draw weight (bad shoulders ; actually could use the crank instead of the cocking aide ) . Depends on what I see first at a reasonable price .
Woodstock may 1st
Thanks Irish . I have the listings for most of the bigger shows . Just trying to find something a little off the norm with more private sellers . Oh , while I'm thinking about it , Facebook yanked the 519 sight but has anyone found any other sights the same , with hunting and fishing , that is local to Norfolk , Oxford , Brant . I'm already am on Gun Nutz , Used firearms Canada etc . Looking for something closer to the group thing that's local ( inside an hour or so from Simcoe ).

Last edited:
20 ga. semi , hunting knives , something in a .17 cal. ,probably a hornet since the wsm isn't advancing much with only 2 rifles I know of . There's other stuff . Always looking . It's finding a deal these days that's the real challenge .Excaliber axiom or phoenix w/ the lower draw weight (bad shoulders ; actually could use the crank instead of the cocking aide ) . Depends on what I see first at a reasonable price .

Thanks Irish . I have the listings for most of the bigger shows . Just trying to find something a little off the norm with more private sellers . Oh , while I'm thinking about it , Facebook yanked the 519 sight but has anyone found any other sights the same , with hunting and fishing , that is local to Norfolk , Oxford , Brant . I'm already am on Gun Nutz , Used firearms Canada etc . Looking for something closer to the group thing that's local ( inside an hour or so from Simcoe ).

Actually Jerseyville is this weekend 10th . Basically same dealers as Woodstock .

The question got me thinking Irish , so I backed up the pages . That explains the Woodstock show . Checked the sight and didn't see anything yet . Keep in touch if you find something . Doing Jerseyville ?

Which model is the Weatherby ? SA 08 wood , deluxe , black synthetic or synthetic camo and how much ?

Last edited:
I have never been to jerseyville but Woodstock dealers can be tight on the prices sometimes
Went to the jerseyville show today . This show usually has a " Few " tables empty and before Xmas it was actually full for a change . But this time it had to be the worst I've seen for a while . The good news was there were (I think ) a few more private guys there with odds and ends . Must have been something going on somewhere else because it sure wasn't the weather . Managed to score a couple boxes of .22 .250 for sighting in the lefty I picked up a little while ago , but it was slim pickins on 20 gauge stuff and .22 shells ,"oh my god " were like gold to buy even for old stuff . Hopefully I do better in Woodstock .

Last edited:
Have you ever triied the Landsborough gun auctions @ Paris fair grounds ....they have several auctions threw out the year.
I think same guys own or affiliated with Triggers & Bows in Burford...so you could aquire info there about up coming dates.

Have you ever triied the Landsborough gun auctions @ Paris fair grounds ....they have several auctions threw out the year.
I think same guys own or affiliated with Triggers & Bows in Burford...so you could aquire info there about up coming dates.
I was following these until the last auction preview I actually previewed . Thoroughly disappointed ! All I can say is , LET THE BUYER BEWARE !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks