Great Weekend!

Reel Therapy

First I had the privilege of fishing with @hvyhaul on Fri afternoon. What a great guy! With lots of knowledge!

I ran my first charters of the 2022 walleye season and had great groups out both days! Sat was the winner of the Ontario High School Rodeo Association raffle. Matt and his group showed how to put fish in the boat with double headers and maybe even a triple header... Awesome day!

Sunday had a husband and wife team and rocked it in some let's say "choppy" water. They ended up with a personal best walleye at over 9lbs.
Pictures below of some of the catch!

c17.jpgS 16.jpg

Nice going Reel Therapy. I was out today as well. Brutal for us. One small wally from 7:30-12:30. Could not find them today. Went all the way to 60 fow and in to 35 fow. Worst day of the season for us. We thought the nice chop in the morning would help. Then came the waves from the east so we left.
Glad your weekend worked out for you and your clients.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks