Great Weather Coming

B

Big Dave

I have some openings over the next 6 days, I haven't been out since Sunday but the fish were incredible.

Give me a call if you have a group and would like to get out.

BD

Last edited by a moderator:
Wednesday update

2 trips 650 perch and 1 bow.

Fish were a little smaller but still nice

Hey Canslayer did you make it out? We fished 1:30=4:30 FOR 275
13,855 Still open tomorrow and Sunday!

Heading out there tomorrow wind pending Big Dave. Hopefully get 3 tickets of perch them troll back for eyes. Supposed to get chunky winds in afternoon so hope we get er done quick.

Glad to hear they are still out there

Good luck

Herefishyfishy

Dave I enjoy your posts when you are giving out advice & hints but this one should be in "Classifieds".
Spam is what it is.

Thanks for the update... I'm sure those spots will fill... Keep up the good work... ;)

Dave I enjoy your posts when you are giving out advice & hints but this one should be in "Classifieds".
Spam is what it is.
I guess it is a little of both. The idea was an ad that I have openings and it also lets you know the fish are still out there and biting good.

Sorry if I offended you Woodsman.

48' off the coves, minnows on bottom.

The other reason I didn't give more is my party from Thursday is going to post, I am sure he would have done it last night but he was probably up late cleaning a TON of fish:D:D:D

BD

Last edited by a moderator:
BD....................Ya we got out 4 a beauty of a day,,,,,200 fish in short order,,,,then a cool refreshing swim b4 heading back & getting to the work part of the day..... Took 1 virgin Hastings guy out & he loved it.....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks