Great Perch Fishing today

fishing diva

It was a great September day on Lake Erie for boating and fishing. We landed 60 great perch at Normandale today. The fishing started out sluggish and we threw many small ones back in. As the day progressed, the big boys came in so we were lucky to catch several jumbos. My husband is talking about putting the boat in storage soon and I am digging my heels in to keep it in the water as long as possible. Still lots of fishing days left....right?

Attachments

• 20180916_153039_001.jpg
    20180916_153039_001.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 190
It was a great September day on Lake Erie for boating and fishing. We landed 60 great perch at Normandale today. The fishing started out sluggish and we threw many small ones back in. As the day progressed, the big boys came in so we were lucky to catch several jumbos. My husband is talking about putting the boat in storage soon and I am digging my heels in to keep it in the water as long as possible. Still lots of fishing days left....right?
Great report - are you able to share any details - where were you fishing, what depth, etc - would like to take the grand kids out and keep them busy ! ! ! thanks much

Way to go I miss perching.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks