Fishing Report Great last min trip to Burwell

skinny

Got a call around 330 want to fish Burwell . When and how many seats answer I get from Misty river is one seat and very soon I say call you back. I let my wife know and got the be there in 8 minutes

Well picked up @ 4 ish and off to launch load boat and gone out to 61 feet and lines in and wack dipsy fires I get the honour but we loose it right at side of boat
Oh boy the ribbing starts .
We continue and find more seems like no time the count is 12 half the boat limit. At times the bugs are bad like wiping a sleeve off of them
We keep fishing and having luck

I decided at some point to try to swat bugs off and proceed to donate my prescription glasses to lady Eire ( anyone gets a fish with glasses let me know)

We fish and count and by 8:00 we have the boat limit

Back in dock boat move equipment clean fish and back in truck to Delhi dropped off in front of house at 10 pm

Can’t think of a better way to spend a evening thanks Misty River and crew I needed that

Got a call around 330 want to fish Burwell . When and how many seats answer I get from Misty river is one seat and very soon I say call you back. I let my wife know and got the be there in 8 minutes

Well picked up @ 4 ish and off to launch load boat and gone out to 61 feet and lines in and wack dipsy fires I get the honour but we loose it right at side of boat
Oh boy the ribbing starts .
We continue and find more seems like no time the count is 12 half the boat limit. At times the bugs are bad like wiping a sleeve off of them
We keep fishing and having luck

I decided at some point to try to swat bugs off and proceed to donate my prescription glasses to lady Eire ( anyone gets a fish with glasses let me know)

We fish and count and by 8:00 we have the boat limit

Back in dock boat move equipment clean fish and back in truck to Delhi dropped off in front of house at 10 pm

Can’t think of a better way to spend a evening thanks Misty River and crew I needed that
What was hot @skinny

I wasn’t picking lures but I heard blues.
I was watching rods and cranking line
Oh swatting bugs and glasses

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks