Great Lakes survey

Completed, thanks for posting.

Completed and thanks for posting @scribe. The health of the Great lakes should definitely be a concern for all of us.

The IJC is a joke and just a model looking for any way to increase taxes. We witnessed this with the St.Lawrence fiasco.

I took the poll. If you fell for it… good on ya. The IJC should never have been formed

I just heard today that our water rates here in South West Middlesex are going up 5% this year. And when water rates go up, sewer rates follow.

Did poll. Agree with FlyingViking. As an Environmental Scientist, I've been aware of IJC since late 1970s.

Did poll. Agree with FlyingViking. As an Environmental Scientist, I've been aware of IJC since late 1970s.

I have 2 acquaintances at the Hamilton Center for international waters…. I actually participated in a study. The IJC is just one “soft back door” to bleed us even further.

Google the IJC and the st.lawrence.

Absolute scam and “experts” who couldn’t even be called “rookies”. No a single credulous peer reviewed paper behind this group. Just a bunch of people who want to get paid on our dollars. Not a SINGLE peer reviewed paper behind these scams. We fall for it

Canadians fall for this “&@ every time.

“Experts” and “scientists” who haven’t seen a pond or walleye/pickerel/sauger

Last edited:
I just heard today that our water rates here in South West Middlesex are going up 5% this year. And when water rates go up, sewer rates follow.

Global warming failed. People gave up on that tax scam. Now it’s a water scarcity

Here comes your water tax. We will eat it up and be afraid.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks