Off Topic Great deal for camp

willisride

If anyone is looking to upgrade their hunt camp or camping with a bigger family set up. I just found this at Costco (instore) retails for 400$ American and was on at Costco for 219$ Canadian. Great deal. FYI all!

Attachments

• 89A8FB7E-F907-41E2-BC62-9EC4453E7D24.jpeg
    89A8FB7E-F907-41E2-BC62-9EC4453E7D24.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 401
  • B0EE6C79-3284-4984-B250-45DEF983046F.jpeg
    B0EE6C79-3284-4984-B250-45DEF983046F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 388
I have owned this same model and also have a 2 burner with the full top griddle. They are super simple and very reliable. Compact for travel and you can cook up a storm for a very large group. Can't say enough good things about these stoves. That price is really good.

called there this pm,and the person I talked with said they don't carry such an item.lol.could it have been in the clearance dept when u bought it

called there this pm,and the person I talked with said they don't carry such an item.lol.could it have been in the clearance dept when u bought it
No way!! Not clearanc its right in the middle with all the other BBQs!!! Just before you would get to the chicken and meat section. There were a LOT left. Unfortunately I’m working tomorrow and next four days so couldn’t even pop in and confirm. I would side on the fact that the staff were wrong.... they had all their spring stuff out in those two rows and lots of different bbq styles.

Last edited:
I've had mine for 8 to 10 years and love it. We have a few big perch frys each year and three pans
fit on there great. Wife and I also do a lot of canning every summer and this gets the cooking and sealing jars mess out of the house. Using 3 canners we can cook and seal 18 jars of tomatoes at a time. Just take the time to clean it properly and put it away and you should get years of service from it.

I was at Costco south again today and there are 15 of these left still. Not sure what that guy was talking about the other week saying they didn’t have any. FYI all

hey willisride,thanks for update.I was going near London on sat am so fri aft I called there to ask again and within minutes she told me their was 22 on the floor.Was there at 10 opening and got one.Nice unit.The male I talked to the week before needs his ass kicked out the door.Next time I will ask persons name I am talking too.

hey willisride,thanks for update.I was going near London on sat am so fri aft I called there to ask again and within minutes she told me their was 22 on the floor.Was there at 10 opening and got one.Nice unit.The male I talked to the week before needs his ass kicked out the door.Next time I will ask persons name I am talking too.
Enjoy!! ???

199.99 at Costco Ancaster picked one up today. Had about 6 left. Very solid units impressive for the price.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks