great Customer service

SRT8

I just had a really good customer service experiance with Livetarget lures . Over the winter I purchased a new lure and I was really looking forward to trying it well a couple weeks ago on bass opener I pulled it out and tried it an I knew right away something wasn't right so I put it back in the package and contacted a company rep that I know of and explained the situation he asked for my address and with in days I had a new lure in hand and I will be putting it trhough it's paces this weekend .Anyways I just wanted to pass along my good dealings with this Canadian company I didn't expect it and was pleasantly suprised by thier service .

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

Hey SRT8 just wondering which lure you purchased? I bought the live target perch and have had really good luck with it for pike, I even nailed a early season 4lb largemouth with it

I have many of their lures 3-4 different perch 10+ hollowbody frogs and a few other crank baits the specific lure that didn't work right was defective and the new one worked perfectly so I don't think being specific is necessary in this case (wouldnt want to have someone shy away from a bait because of 1 defect )

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

quote:
Originally posted by walleye5

oh the secret bait lol.

Not at all it's very popular just giving the company the courtesy of not putting anyone off of their bait because of MY post about a defect it's about there service not the bait ;)

boatnonumbers.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by bassaholic

No that was not my intention just curious that's all

I didn't think that, just explaining why I didn't post the specific Lure

boatnonumbers.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks