Great Buy back in February - Fish Cleaning Table

Consequence Free

Purchased a fish cleaning table from Princess Auto back in the middle of February. Apparently they come on sale a couple times a year.....bought it for $70....think they are normally around $120. Absolutely worth it. Sturdy, easy to set up (my 8 year old set it up for me in fact!), great tap, and more than enough room to keep 15-20 perch in after scaling while they awaited being cleaned. And it folds up nicely to be kept in the shed. Easy connect and disconnect of water...and the drain is enough to pump directly into my raised veggie garden. Pics below.
Ken

Attachments

• 20180713_134126.jpg
    20180713_134126.jpg
    708.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 20180713_134134.jpg
    20180713_134134.jpg
    612.8 KB · Views: 99
Nice Table, but I need to ask where in the H E double hockey sticks did you find those Perch this year. LOL
That's better than my chip board.

Nice Table, but I need to ask where in the H E double hockey sticks did you find those Perch this year. LOL
That's better than my chip board.

I'm not so much concerned with this year, I know there have been some like that caught earlier this year, I was even getting some off the pier in Bruce like that.. but not within the past 3 1/2 weeks.....what I wanna know is.......if that's a recent picture, where'd ya get'em lol.

cant agree with you more, the great thing about the table is the height. perfect height for cleaning fish, between that and the electric fillet knife I bought this year cleaning fish has become enjoyable

cant agree with you more, the great thing about the table is the height. perfect height for cleaning fish, between that and the electric fillet knife I bought this year cleaning fish has become enjoyable

You're right about the height of the table. Perfect for my height (5'11) ...no sore back....and durable too. I like the grooves around the entire inside of the table...keeps the wet away from your shirt!

I bought one similar to that a couple years ago on sale at TSC I believe. Pretty handy I will say. My tap has a stupid setup I can’t easily hook a hose to but it does have a spot I can set a hose in and use to spray the table off between cleaning fish or whatever.

Attachments

• FD344751-522E-472E-9228-8B4675F16272.jpeg
    FD344751-522E-472E-9228-8B4675F16272.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks