Granger's Ice Fishing

perch 003.JPG
perch 005.JPG perch 006.JPG

ice 1 004.JPG

Granger's are happy to report the perch have finally come back! Don't let the warm weather and rain discourage you, conditions are the best they have ever been. Rain is only going to make the perch bite more!
so get ready 519-586-7510.

Good somebody from St. Williams posted, I was bigining to think that maybe the place closed down. Like to get down there with my wife next week some day if the weather is o.k.. Huron.
P.S.... could you please take a pic looking out onto the lake from behind your office kinda towards where the other private huts are parked. I'm an amateur photographer and like the unique huts some of the guys have, Again, thankyou. Huron.

View attachment 1025
View attachment 1026 View attachment 1027

View attachment 1028

Granger's are happy to report the perch have finally come back! Don't let the warm weather and rain discourage you, conditions are the best they have ever been. Rain is only going to make the perch bite more!
View attachment 1025
View attachment 1026 View attachment 1027

View attachment 1028

May be the perch are back but the pike picture is from feb 6 four pages ago.

Glad to see you are starting to get a few. The "Perch Plucker" will be out tommorow to try it's best at getting a few from under the ice..

Any idea's on the best place to go????

Back