Grand River Eyes

Double D

Out on the river yesterday with a friend of mine. We went 26 for 32. Biggest fish 10lbs released for another day. We both had our limit by 11 am of nice size fish. Average yesterday was about 3lbs with lots of 4 s and 5 s mixed in. Best day we have ever had fishing eyes through the ice. Amazing! We ran out of minnows by 2pm. Game over.

Sounds like you had a great day.
If they were biting that good I'm sure jigs would have also produced.
Always helps to keep options open.

By the time we ran out of minnows my arms were sore anyway. Wind was so strong if you got off your seat in the flip over hut. It would take off. Next time taking my ice anchor. Lol. Will post pics tomorrow.

Wow sounds like an awesome day

I love walleye fishing ...never new there was somewhere to ice fish for them in southern Ontario

I'm on holidays in 2 weeks ....would you be willing to share info ....dont want your gps co-ordinates ...a starting point or direction would be nice

good job..but wheres the fish...

dont forget to load your fish photos & now new video option..

68 members our encouraged to add a photo & most agree our fishin reports are incomplete without..so theres no excuse not to...

2nd fishmasters! Lots of parking and seem to have bait whenever I go and always have good service!

I hope the pictures attached work. These were from Saturday Feb 2nd. I attached a picture of the scent I used. I believe this helped with our success. Funny name though and no I don't share a hut Lol! I wear a size 13 Sorel. Fish were very good size. Tried to keep the smaller ones for table fair. My buddy put a beer can by his in the bag to estimate size. Hope we can get out again before the ice takes off.

Attachments

• 20190202_121834.jpg
    20190202_121834.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 202
  • 20190202_141147.jpg
    20190202_141147.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Pauls fish Feb 2 2019 Dunnville.jpeg
    Pauls fish Feb 2 2019 Dunnville.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 199
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks