gps fish finder

Rudy

I'm looking into buying a new fish finder.Can you give me some recommendations on the best one to buy at a reasonable price. My old one is going on the fritz. Thanks

I've got a Lowrance Elite 5 Got it from Angling Outfitters. Nice unit easy to use and has Gps. Great sensitivity. Covers your bases and not too expensive

lorance hds 10 from woodstock with fish and chips card .works great.very expandable. I suggest you buy the very best in your price range,this is your life blood on the water.

I asked the same question last year, took the advice from the guys on 6-8, and went to see Jos at Angler Outfitters. He set me up with Elite 5 and I love it, went back this year and let him go over it again with me and set it back up. I'm a slow learner. LOL

I bought the H-Bird 597 ciHD with down Imaging and it is so user friendly I got it at the sportsman show for $700 and it is amazing,its my 1st time owing my own unit and was simple to install and offers up to 10 different views and for another $100 you can get the next model up with side view,but I'm happy with this and will not be buying another unit for a very long time.
Cheers

daveleitch

I just bought the Elite 5 by Lowrance last week and installed on weekend. It's an awesome unit ready to go out of the box with factory settings.Lowrance has a special until the end of July if you buy this unit you get the Gold upgrade card for free.Price is reasonable at $650.I love mine already and i've only used it a few days.Good luck.

go see josh angling outfitters 519 539 5494 he will give what ever you need and show how it works plan on spending along time there he always very busy for a good reason

johnnyo

well I've read all the responses and I'm convince that Elite 5 is what I'm going to go for. I will go Saturday to get it. thanks a lot of all your responses.

Rudy and Lyse

oh ya! I forgot, I'm going to buy the down rigger balls and dipsy divers and planner boards also. Now I should not have any excuses...Except maybe the lures. Not familiar with what works around here. I'm sure the outfitter can help me with that and you's guys! lol

I am also a rookie this year to fishing Erie.
I went to Angling Angling Outfitters a few weeks ago. They hooked me up with the tackle i would need to get the job done. i was really happy with how helpful they where. One guy took the time to teach me which spoons to use depending on sunlight. Everything i learned at Angling Outfitters i used 2 weeks ago. 3 of us bagged 11 nice walleye and a bow.

I really think you should spend some time at A.O. and listen to what those guys have to tell you.

Big money spend today! bought the fish finder, 2 down riggers balls, dipsy, 2 rods and 2 reels and 8 lures. Josh gave us plenty of advices and lots to remember. I'm sure I'll be back there! until I get on the lake and try to remember all he said, will I realize what I missed! Lucky for me , there was one Elite 5 left.

My wife said this is for last Chritmas, father's day, my birthday and next Christmas,lol! It's worth it!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks