Off Topic Gov of Can MMSI Form AB

hvyhaul

Anyone recently use this form and get errors very time?

I've written them and have heard back that they're working on my contact us submission, but still don't know or heard whether my MMSI number submission did.

Just curious if I'm the lucky one. :oops::LOL:

Yeah I've exchanged emails with them today and my submission will now be sent to a specific email address, and they will assign the MMSI number from there.

Last edited:
I had similar experience as @portd

Dammed if I remember where I put it..
it’s in my email
I didn’t end up doing the test for my operator card
Paid the $200 or so but lining up a test time proved to be very difficult with the instructor I got the coarse from..
he would email a day and time
Which would always be while I was at work
I would email back with a preferred time of day then I would get no response for a while
Then I would inquire again and he would give a date and time I was working so I just gave up! F*** it

Finish it off @Derkd9, my course examiner was very accommodating.

I was even contacted by two people to advise me that there was no time lockout and get back to the program material and finish the course and arrange a time for the test.

Work on the road blew up my time for the course for a while.

Pat contacted me with multiple choices and one worked. I'm sure he would have kept trying to find something that worked if the first round of choices didn't work.

Couple of weeks ago I applied online went very well had mmsi # within 24 hrs emailed to me

I took care of everything via email this morning, included a PDF I made of the last failed submission before hitting "submit".

Hopefully all is good.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks