Got a message

spincast

I know you're on the lake, but any chance we can have chicken and ribs for the family supper?

You know what they say.... happy wife, good fishing life :)

Attachments

• 20220828_182119.jpg
    20220828_182119.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 25
That's why I fish beyond cell service.

Peace and quiet, except for dis dat and de udder tings. LOL. 🌻
LOL, its like airplane mode - when you re-connect, there it is :).

I put it in do not disturb (silent and, in my pocket) , and generally don't look at it until the boat is back on the trailer. And she knows.
Just short of 4 decades together, ya find a way to make it work.
Now, I must say, if some text showed up with them udder things as images, I might just have to have a look .....and if the fishing was slow.......

Or….make the first meal you cook your wife when you first start dating so bad she never lets you in the kitchen ever again? I only do the BBQ’g and haven’t cooked a meal in 20 plus years….ps…ITS AWESOME!!

Or….make the first meal you cook your wife when you first start dating so bad she never lets you in the kitchen ever again? I only do the BBQ’g and haven’t cooked a meal in 20 plus years….ps…ITS AWESOME!!
Yeah, but then I have to eat HER cooking... yeah, no. Not my idea of a weight loss plan

My wife is a phenomenal cook
I have a wife like that as well. She always asks " can I make that again?" In 45 years of marriage I don't believe that I've said "no" more than 3 times.
The passion to cook and bake is truly a gift. Much of her knowledge has been passed along to myself, our daughter and our grand daughter.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks