Off Topic Good looking red head too bad about the kids

Cool ! That's something you don't see everyday. Probably has a den nearby ? Maybe the MNR would be interested in knowing the location so they could drop a few packs of their Rabie Vaccine there ?

The old OPP station on the corner of Fairview and King George in Brantford has a den with at least 3 kits running around. At one point last year they had a burrow on the bank of the on ramp.

The old OPP station on the corner of Fairview and King George in Brantford has a den with at least 3 kits running around. At one point last year they had a burrow on the bank of the on ramp.

There was also a homeless woman living at the same spot last year. I wonder who won the fight for that territory?

It’s cool seeing foxes doing their thing, until they kill a bunch of your chickens. Then they get to meet Mr 22-250….

There was also a homeless woman living at the same spot last year. I wonder who won the fight for that territory?

It’s cool seeing foxes doing their thing, until they kill a bunch of your chickens. Then they get to meet Mr 22-250….
Think the Fox won, all that is left there is garbage.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks