Good Job Prospect!!

Here's a great opportunity for someone who wants to be the big boss, probably get a company boat, fish all day, be the most popular guy in your group...and get paid!!!
That is an interesting way of describing getting yelled at by drunk people at 2AM because they won't shut up and go to bed.

I think thats a base rate..then its up to you to get the kickbacks for preferred camping sites, ramp fees for prefered 1st in line bookings, all you can burn firewood, access to confiscated alcohol....
The wage is $24.19 - $26.95 Per Hour so you start at 24.19 and work your way up to 26.95. If you actually believe all the perks you're listing are real, I encourage you to put a resume in!

42 week contract, $45,000, skilled tradesperson, good luck with that...😄
That is their ideal scenario. But when you factor all of the variables in, they want a law enforcement officer combined with a tradesperson, and they want all of that for $27 an hour. They know they aren't going to get it. What they usually get are younger folks that are a bit handy and want a career in resource law enforcement or policing and don't mind working for the experience to build their resumes. But why not shoot for the moon in your posting.

One can probably make that working at Costco with very little skills or responsibility involved. ;)
But Costco you’ll have to actually work instead of ordering people around. I’m sure they’ll hire anyone that applies. They have to put down some requirements so they can try and get someone decent.
Good job for someone that getting into police foundations or anything todo with outdoors.

I worked for the City of Toronto for 35 years and have seen many job postings much like that one and it is your basic request for a warm body with half a brain but due to political correctness, the legal department, the union and upper mgmt. trying to justify their jobs you end up with a job posting like that. Also their is the benefit package/uniform/PPE and being a Seasonal Contract Worker you get your EI cheque fast tracked because you are on a Return List. Great job for a young person starting out !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks