Good Fishing& Good Eating

2Gun

The perch fishing was pretty good in the inner bay EC10. When I got home the wife suggested fish for supper and said she would cook it. That doesn't happen very often (almost never). It also means she wants to try a new recipe. Basically she cooked it like bruscheta bread, but she put it on the fish. It was prepared in a corning ware dish and put in the microwave for three minutes. I have to admit it was very good and a nice change from the standard.

2Gun-Nice fishing! I would like to know where you got your minnows from and where you launched your boat from? Were there alot of boats anchored around you? Thanks and Congrats Again Walleyeman!

Sounds good, especially the wife cooking, if you consider something in the microwave cooking. You should do the same thing in the oven, minus the microwave. Microwaves break down the fats and oil in meat and fish differently and it gets greasy, which changes the way fats get digested. It's like frying food, this way the food is basically fried in it's own fat in a microwave. Want to gain weight? Cook food in a microwave. That's why restaurants should never use a microwave, the meat dries out and is greasy. We shouldn't either for that matter. Even heating in one is not good, even though I do but wouldn't charge someone for.

When I was in the gym people would complain they couldn't loose weight. They were cooking in the microwave many times.

By the way bruschetta in Italian means toast. Bruciare is the word for burn.

2Gun-Nice fishing! I would like to know where you got your minnows from and where you launched your boat from? Were there alot of boats anchored around you? Thanks and Congrats Again Walleyeman!

Both Jimmy (R&R) and Old Cut Livery have minnows. I keep my boat at Old Cut Marine. I was south of EC10 in 10' of water about 175 yrds away from the crowd. You can launch at Post Marine or Old Cut Livery

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks