Off Topic Good deal on a pellet grill

Excellent! Im not sure why its $319 in store but $399 online?

If anyone is wondering, the princess auto website makes it appear as of they're selling a no name knock off pellet grill. But like the pictures above show this is a real pit boss pellet grill....being sold for less than used ones.

U guys are just effin’ with me now…

Yeah, makes it tough selling +$1000.00 pellet grills against that price point, now only if pellets would follow suit.

#20 bags now at the price of #40 bags, OUCH! 🌻

Yeah, makes it tough selling +$1000.00 pellet grills against that price point, now only if pellets would follow suit.

#20 bags now at the price of #40 bags, OUCH! 🌻
I think Costco still had some #40 bags of Kirkland pellets for $17.99 in north Londontown.

Looks like a big enough grill for a brisket. Will the hopper hold enough pellets for an overnight cook?
Are the probes included?

Looks like a big enough grill for a brisket. Will the hopper hold enough pellets for an overnight cook?
Are the probes included?
I did a smaller brisket on it. Would not fit a big one.

The hopper was big enough for almost 24 hours. One probe included.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks