going out tomorrow morning first time

bow slayer

it will be my first time in years going out on erie for walleye tomorrow,me and a buddy and our 2 young boys just asking for a little advice Bruce or Glasgow? Also a few bait suggestions would be welcomed. I have dipseys,pink ladies,but no riggers. Years ago we use to flat line with deep diving crankbaits and do very well,not sure if it would still work. thanks in avance

it will be my first time in years going out on erie for walleye tomorrow,me and a buddy and our 2 young boys just asking for a little advice Bruce or Glasgow? Also a few bait suggestions would be welcomed. I have dipseys,pink ladies,but no riggers. Years ago we use to flat line with deep diving crankbaits and do very well,not sure if it would still work. thanks in avance
the fish for us out of bruce have been west & 67 ft. diseys on 3 setting 150 to 210 back blue & silver spoons
les.

Go to Bruce and bring your dipsies and lead core if you got em. Black and purple , blue and silver body baits and spoons

Read the posts of the successful catches on the weekend. Not much action yesterday. The 2 pics we did get were on orange crush spoons and a rainbow that was lost due to an equipment malfunction was on a purple holographic reef runner. Yea that's it equipment malfunction, not operator error, I like that one.

I wouldn't,rush out too early, weather looks to be a bit rough until noon.

From Environment Canada

Winds
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 20 August 2013 Tonight and Wednesday

Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light near noon Wednesday.

Waves

Waves one half metre.
Extended Forecast
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 20 August 2013
Thursday

Wind southwest 15 knots becoming north 15 late in the day.

Friday

Wind north 15 knots diminishing to light.

Saturday

Wind light.
Winds

Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light near noon Wednesday.

Waves

Waves one half metre.
Extended Forecast
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 20 August 2013
Thursday

Wind southwest 15 knots becoming north 15 late in the day.

Friday

Wind north 15 knots diminishing to light.

Saturday

Wind light

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks