Off Topic Goderich perch?

Hunter04

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any new updates on how the perch fishing has been in goderich? It’s a far drive for me and was thinking about going tomorrow morning for a few hours. Any info would be appreciated
Cheers

Was out last week and did alright. Was nothing spectacular like the week before. I’d say it’s hit and miss and quite possibly we have missed it. Ones I caught were either full of eggs or had dumped em. But a day on the water beats workin so only way to find out is give it a go.

Was out last week and did alright. Was nothing spectacular like the week before. I’d say it’s hit and miss and quite possibly we have missed it. Ones I caught were either full of eggs or had dumped em. But a day on the water beats workin so only way to find out is give it a go.
Where did you guys get minnows?
thanks

No minnows, was using plastics and jigs. Hard to find minnows anywhere, definitely affects the success unfortunately

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks