Goderich perch

My better half and I went out of goderich for a change of scenery today and did very good for only being out a couple of hours in afternoon.We caught at least 100 and was non stop.Better half got one just shy of 14 in and smallest we kept out of the 16 was 9 in.Perch seem to be making good comeback in Huron. I hope the perch derby went well there in Longpoint. Would like to put up pics but cannot figure out how?

Hey Homey, thx for the report. Please see the sticky thread about posting pictures. I had to shut down the "insert an image file" option due to size restrictions on my web site. Sorry that I haven't yet removed the function from the screen, as this has confused many others too.

Hello
Just wondering where did you launch from . How far out did you have to go out ? how deep were the perch ? Thanks

Thanks for the report about the perch in the Goderich area homeydclown. Speaking of perch in that general part of lake Huron do you or anyone else know if there is an signifigant perch fishing out at Bayfield harbour? Huron.

Hi Huron,I have never put boat out of bayfield but you just never know.I pressume there should be some.Goderich is my old stomping grounds but the perch realy died off for the past twenty yrs,we used to get a pile when I was a kid.I have been going to Lake Erie for quite some time but it is twice the drive for me so I am glad to see some good perch on Huron.Seem to be getting more walleye in Huron to.But to answer your question I do think Bayfield be okay.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks