Goderich/ Bayfield

TMAN

Anyone have a report for bayfield goderich? I was hoping to hit Bruce tomorrow but winds are not agreeing. Since it is my only chance in 2 weeks to get out I just want to go somewhere. I caught a laker there last year but still learning the area and don’t know if it’s too early. Anybody got some info...?

I would be fishing in about 60 - 120’ and run the riggers about 5’ off the bottom. If you end up marking anything higher in the water column, adjust to the marks. Have caught many rainbows and Salmon out there as well. Your best bet this time of year would be to fish Kettle Point shoal. If you are fishing their, troll into about 35’ into the shoal and then head back out doing large loops, that’s how we have had most of our success there. Perch pattern ripplin redfins and larger UV and glow in the dark spoons have worked well for us.
Hope this helped ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks