Goderich area bait

Chipper1

Anyone know the names of any bait shops in the goderich area that sells minnows?

A lot of guys take a dip net and try beside the tugs. If the sun is hitting and warming the sides of the tugs, they'll be there.

Depending on which way you are coming from... Junction 4 & 19 in Walkerton and I believe Outback Sporting Goods just outside Hanover sells them.

I was out on Sunday from Goderich and it was bumpy. I heard of only 2 perch caught and yes there are nets out front.. I was trying to find the bait in the harbour and they also have moved out

We tried out of Grand bend up towards St Joes without any luck on Sunday, was a good shakedown run for the boat at least to make sure everything worked as it should

Coming from Chatham area..
Thats definitely a little out of the way then. I'd be willing to bet if you talked to some of the indians at kettle point theyd have some walleye for sale if you're aren't succesful though lol.

Thats definitely a little out of the way then. I'd be willing to bet if you talked to some of the indians at kettle point theyd have some walleye for sale if you're aren't succesful though lol.
I don’t need walleye, been to the Detroit a bunch this year. This is more of just a getaway with a long time buddy who has some health issues… catching some fish will be a bonus.

Anyone know the names of any bait shops in the goderich area that sells minnows?
Are you fishing Godrich tomorrow

I will be going out , I was invited to join some friends tomorrow morning. Will target perch....but if that doesn't produce we will troll for what ever wants to bite ?

Send me a pm if want to share info....I'll give u my cell # and we can text if interested

Not sure on Vhf ....but boats name is
SCOTIA ROSE
24' east coast trawler type boat

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks