Glasgow

Anybody go out of Glasgow today? Hoping to head down for 10 am when the winds calmer.

I was out from 8-12 today. Probably 1-1.5 footers.Far calmer than I expected today.
Fish are scattered didn’t mark a lot.
trolled 35-54fFOW. I never did manage to get any kind of pattern together. Just one here and there. Ended with 5 for 7. @Minnownite
Quite a few boats out this morning, hopefully someone did better than me.

I would not go there at 10 am. If the current windy projections do not change, I would go there tomorrow afternoon, when the wind slows down.

I was out from 8-12 today. Probably 1-1.5 footers.Far calmer than I expected today.
Fish are scattered didn’t mark a lot.
trolled 35-54fFOW. I never did manage to get any kind of pattern together. Just one here and there. Ended with 5 for 7. @Minnownite
Quite a few boats out this morning, hopefully someone did better than me.
May I ask what did you use as bait? RRFs?

Wife and I got out this morning. Lake was calm until about noon and then a NW wind started a chop. We fished 32 to 39 fow and managed 7. Threw 2 back that where likely 8 pounds and had canker sores. Lost 1 at the boat and brought home 4 that where 3 1/2 lbs. I wasn't able to pattern them, they seemed to be everywhere in the water column. Up high and near bottom. We trolled harnesses with worms at 1.5.
Hope this helps

Thanks for the report guys ya we’re gonna try worm harnesses on bottom bouncers never used them before but gonna give them a shot. Getting so excited to go had to get everything out lol

Was out 7-11. Stayed in 26-32' kept 10 of 12, threw back 2 big girls rr800s 80-150 back. Need that stained water to show back up near shore and the sun needs to come out... water was 10* colder today than monday

Was out 7-11. Stayed in 26-32' kept 10 of 12, threw back 2 big girls rr800s 80-150 back. Need that stained water to show back up near shore and the sun needs to come out... water was 10* colder today than monday
Nicely done. Good to hear

My trailer park buddy and his wife got 8 Saturday at Glasgow

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice reports..
we ran the RRs too 1st trip out.. Reef Runner 600s Deep little Rippers..off the inline boards..last Sat..8 for 9

May 23 Erie Spring Walleyes 161.jpg pit stop in shedden for a bag of ice
May 23 Erie Spring Walleyes 178.jpg tasted pretty good

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks