Fishing Report Glasgow Tuesday morning October 3rd

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Launched at 6:00 AM and headed right out to 68 fow to start. Fished with 1 rigger and 1 dipsy. Both RRF's 1 perch coloured 1 blue and silver. Fished out to 71 fow and trolled back to 68 fow and was done. Count was 15 Walleye with 9 released back to grow. I huge Wally weighed in at 9.2 lbs. A couple more big ones and 3 a bit smaller. All fish were cleaned at station and station was left working and clean. All fillets were given away before I got home. fish are down deep so watch for bladders coming out of mouth and keep those fish as they won't survive if put back in. If I am done for the year count is 639 Walleye in the boat and 28 Steelhead. Almost had another Steelhead or Coho this morning. As I was trolling I noticed a fish jumping and thrashing in front of my boat. I looked real good and seen a shiny lure hanging out of its mouth. It was desperately trying to shake it off. I grabbed my net but as soon as I put it in close to the fish he dove straight down and disappeared. Not sure if it was a huge bow or a Salmon but it did have a greyish mouth.

Attachments

• water was like glass today.jpg
    water was like glass today.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Tuesday fish.jpg
    Tuesday fish.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 9 lber.jpg
    9 lber.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 37
  • big one.jpg
    big one.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 33
  • sunrise.jpg
    sunrise.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 34
  • kicker taking a turn.jpg
    kicker taking a turn.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 31
  • fiah for today.jpg
    fiah for today.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 31
  • parking lot when I got back in.jpg
    parking lot when I got back in.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 33
  • still fish to be had.jpg
    still fish to be had.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks