Fishing Report Glasgow June 15/16

willisride

Glasgow has been decent last two days. Lots of good sized fish moving in. Can’t get locked into any specifics for all of you re colour/presentation as they are hitting everything from lead core with spoons/rippling red fins, to bottom bouncers and dipsy divers. Both days we did really well in 45-50 feet of water. Some others fishing out to 62 reported well but we stuck with what was working. Largest Walley around 8lbs and smallest 2lbs. All great eats. Tight lines. ?

Thanks for the report! They always show up at Glasgow in numbers before the ports east. :)

congrats on the catchin pics @willisride !!!...I heard good numbers of pics also including erieau... but only a few rainbows caught since friday...strange?
that almost might be an all time central basin record for catchin pics for mid june?...we do know the pickeral numbers are up and the air & lake water temp. is up as well for this time of year..

its nice to be back...goodluck everybody fishing this season!

congrats on the catchin pics @willisride !!!...I heard good numbers of pics also including erieau... but only a few rainbows caught since friday...strange?
that almost might be an all time central basin record for catchin pics for mid june?...we do know the pickeral numbers are up and the air & lake water temp. is up as well for this time of year..

H

Hey mick welcome back. Looking forward to your posts. Hope u wintered well

Got out today didnt do too bad fish scattered all over from up high to right on the bottom jerry lee and blue berry muffin seemed to work well but hit almost everything we through at them. 55 seemed to be the magic depth for us

Got out today didnt do too bad fish scattered all over from up high to right on the bottom jerry lee and blue berry muffin seemed to work well but hit almost everything we through at them. 55 seemed to be the magic depth for us
Great to hear. My buddy was out today as well and said the nets are starting to get dropped there....... I’m out of commission until Tuesday ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks