Glasgow Cleaning Station

rockin-steelhead

Just saw this picture posted in a chat group. They are going to close that cleaning station forever soon with this crap going on.

Attachments

• 6f536910-eb97-4f15-afcd-1c64a850c591.jpeg
    6f536910-eb97-4f15-afcd-1c64a850c591.jpeg
    359.2 KB · Views: 153
At this point, I hope they do.
And permanently ban the dumb farts from using the marina who are disrespecting the facility.
But I am a bit salty today.. come across too many stupid people in the last couple of hours hahaha

At this point, I hope they do.
And permanently ban the dumb farts from using the marina who are disrespecting the facility.
But I am a bit salty today.. come across too many stupid people in the last couple of hours hahaha
I hear ya bro. They are everywhere! Covid did some bad things to peoples minds. Unreal!

It was clean this morning at 10:30 when I left.

Looked all cleaned up and not taped off when I went there for a ride on my way home

I’ve never used a community cleaning station. Are these stations in the marinas regularly sanitized, or is everyone just smearing bacteria and fly crap all over their fillets? Fish and game meat care is top priority to me and even without the pile of guts right there that just doesn’t look sanitary to be honest.

I carry my own cutting board and a spray bottle of a food grade sanitizer. I spray where I’m cleaning before I make my first cut.

Attachments

• IMG_9147.jpeg
    IMG_9147.jpeg
    279.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks