giller

hockeydad

Fished Bayfield pier Sat and Sun. 12 hrs each day. "0" hits . Only 1 caught both days with 15 fishermen. Wind was wild ,60 kls. Thank god for survival suits.
Only interesting thing was a disoriented coon kept wondering around the guys and fell off the pier 4 times.Didn t seem agressive but may have been blind ,kept running into things.Finally fell off and swam in circles til he made the other side .No one was sure who to call.
Water was cristal clear. Fished up as far as the bridge but nothin. When are you and the boss coming up?

hockeydad I also ran into one of those crazy disoriened racoons a few weeks back in Vittoria. About 6 months ago there was an article in the Tillsonburg paper about racoons carrying a disease that made them act very strange, I think there are considered dangerous because of the illness they are carrying, some time of lysteria or something... play it safe and avoid them id say 8D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks