giller

hockeydad

Hey John..Steve and I did the Bayfield rainbow tourny on the weekend. River was great til 8 am Fri morning then mud,mud mud and high winds. Poured rain for 3 days ,only 10 bows caught in the entire tourny ,and a few garbage salmon, all before the mud. Steve s son got 5.75 bow and a 8 lb coho. released the coho, entered the bow. Lots of fish up river .Had a great time .Fished 14 hrs everyday . Stayed at cottages right on the river..real cheap.Can t wait for the real bow weather ,real cold and snow.

It cost $125.00 for 3 days, cost only applies in off season. New fridge,stove,microwave,coffee maker ,pots,dishes,bedding,radio, sleeps 6. . No TV or reception..I can send you pics if you like.

Yea I do but he is closed for the season now, last weekend was it. Be open next May again. I'll see you guys on the pier and fill you in,or e mail me at keith_jackson@mccormick.com

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks