Off Topic Gas tank

wetnets88

Anyone have an old jiffy auger for parts. Looking for a gas tank. Or know where I might find one. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-092136_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220115-092136_eBay.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 29
What model Jiffy auger do you have? I have one that used to fit a Jiffy 2500 STX. Part number 4080 i believe. It doesn't look like the one in the photo you posted.

I actually have a piranha made by eskimo but it has the tecumseh engine same as the jiffy. It's probably from 2005ish. Runs awsome and not used much. It's a tc300 model motor. Not sure this helps. Lol

Yes I was thinking about trying that stuff. I have used it before.
Worth a shot I just ordered some quad parts and I am constantly hearing the new "norm" everything is hard to order in and takes time... So it might be quick fix

Worth a shot I just ordered some quad parts and I am constantly hearing the new "norm" everything is hard to order in and takes time... So it might be quick fix

Yup supply chain hiccups everywhere.

Just getting ready to order a couple of 40# bags of Apple Smoker pellets,. Should have done it when I first tossed the idea around a few days ago.

They're extremely rare all of a sudden. :(:poop::banghead:

Yup supply chain hiccups everywhere.

Just getting ready to order a couple of 40# bags of Apple Smoker pellets,. Should have done it when I first tossed the idea around a few days ago.

They're extremely rare all of a sudden. :(:poop::banghead:
Thank the liberals

I remember one time in my youth I was driving a POS car and hit a tire retread that came off a truck, after that the gas tank started leaking you could smell it in the car. Anyways I stop at the next gas station on the 401 and I can see where it’s leaking in the left corner. Out of desperation I go into the convenience store at the gas bar and started looking for anything to get me home , I filled the crack with ivory soap and put duct tape over top - drove it like that for over a year no problem and sold the car like that

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks