Garlic Sauce

Nope also. I’ve never used any processed garlic. We grow all of our own and that’s what we use. 100 bulbs or so for canning and this 80 bulb braid lasts until now. New crop just around the corner.

Attachments

• IMG_7334.jpeg
    IMG_7334.jpeg
    392.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6628.jpeg
    IMG_6628.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8239.jpeg
    IMG_8239.jpeg
    652.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6628.jpeg
    IMG_6628.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 27
Nope also. I’ve never used any processed garlic. We grow all of our own and that’s what we use. 100 bulbs or so for canning and this 80 bulb braid lasts until now. New crop just around the corner.
Maybe a stupid question @GPS … do you can just garlic? Or you need the garlic to add to pickled peppers, cucumbers etc? If it’s the first one, I’d like a recipe!

I also grow all that I need and more. This time of year I am trying to use the last of it up!

Anyone ever use this stuff????

View attachment 74502
I personally have never tried that @Derkd9 or even have seen it. Not that I was looking for garlic sauce,but it does look like something to try for sure. I would definitely be interested if it is any good. In the meantime,we are enjoying this garlic 🧄 spread,that we had bought from a vendor last weekend,at the Rosy rhubarb festival in Shedden,and it is quite tasty 😋 on cracker’s,bread etc. 😉👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0977.jpeg
    IMG_0977.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0978.jpeg
    IMG_0978.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0979.jpeg
    IMG_0979.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0926.jpeg
    IMG_0926.jpeg
    487.6 KB · Views: 8
I personally have never tried that @Derkd9 or even have seen it. Not that I was looking for garlic sauce,but it does look like something to try for sure. I would definitely be interested if it is any good. In the meantime,we are enjoying this garlic 🧄 spread,that we had bought from a vendor last weekend,at the Rosy rhubarb festival in Shedden,and it is quite tasty 😋 on cracker’s,bread etc. 😉👍🙂
I found it at Briwood under one of the tables in the produce area… wasn’t even searching for it just caught it out the corner of my eye picked up the bottle to read what the heck it was..
and got a little giddy once I saw garlic sauce hahahaha
I haven’t tried it yet I will comment on here once I do tho about what I thought of it…

I tried to grow garlic once a couple years ago i remember that you plant in the fall for the next year but we never got anything after because theres something you have to do when the sprout right? Break the top or pinch it or something what is the process you do when growi g garlic?

Never tried it but that garlic sauce along with another flavor or two from the same company are typically always available in the little international section of Briwood, (between the bakery area and the coffee display) half way down on the west side of that little room.

Amen

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 3
Back