Off Topic Friday?

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
If the weather is good I plan on a Walleye run in the morning as it will be my only chance for a bit. Nieces wedding in Kitchener Saturday, Sunday my anniversary and doctors appointments most of next week. Will have to start thinking about putting the boat away for the winter soon.

Scrimmy, thanks for taking the time for all these reports this summer. I would always look for them before heading out, and you helped me get on the fish many times.

Rick
After running charters for many years and being on the water on a daily basis I could normally make a good guess of where the fish would be. This would save me a lot of time and gas. If I can help my fellow fisherman save time and gas why would I not want to help. The lake is huge and there are lots of fish for everybody.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks