Friday Crappie!

Minnowman

Hooked up with a few buddies after work today and headed out in search for some slabs ..... and we wearn't disappointed. Spillard, Sticky1 and myself did a lot of walking and drilled a lot of holes before we found some. All n all was a good afternoon with some great buddies!!!

Good on you guys. Love it. Yo volem. That's Croatian for I love it. (sic). Did you guys catch them in the water some where? Please send me GPS locals and leave all the stuff you used at the spot!!!! You know I'm kidding but I don't know how to insert smiley faces and please, don't know want to learn how.

That is a nice catch of fish. Congratulations :)

It just goes to show a little bit of hard work and perseverance pays off in the pursuit of these fish.

Nice crappie hunt Mike. Drilling with arm power would be still pretty tough, a couple more weeks should rot about half the thickness and make it easier for older hunters like me:);).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks