Fri/sat hunt...no methodology

ship wrecked

thought Fri would be real good not, a big fat zero....and it was a celebrity shoot.seen lots of birds nothing wanted to come nere us.Sat was a good shoot and we caught a brake from a guy who said finish your shoot :Dit was another celebrity shoot.http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa86/drinkinbox/2012du.jpg seen a ton of birds to bad it's starting to late in the season...but there is next year can't wait8D To the guy that gave us the brake thanks you made our day

SW....Not no methodology just a poor choice of methodology. Glad you had fun on Saturday..but...those who were so generous may not be next time.

Glad you had a good shoot, that was my brother and I you talked to on Saturday, my brother was in a good mood, being honest with him was a good thing, I hope you guys got your limits, I think u only needed 3 more, but we didn't hear much shooting after the visit

We did get are count.I was the guy that didn't say much. Your brother didn't get in are face like some other guys. I always said attitude get attitude

SW...no need to ruin it for everyone by crossing the line in the sand... Glad you had a good day.

quote:
Originally posted by Lpgar

SW...no need to ruin it for everyone by crossing the line in the sand... Glad you had a good day.

ok

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks