Fri report

canslayer

I was out off old cut,,,started fishing at 10:10 done 3:45,,, Tried many locations,,,saw 1 fish,,,caught 1 fish....Not a gud day 4 me...Hope sum of u guys did bettr than that...Any1 got any reports frum St. Willies/?

1 fish more than me slayer.....sucked out ther today....$130 for me and two kids AND had to buy supper too!!! lol

You were not alone on the catching, my self and 2 buds were at St. Williams and only caught 2 keepers and only a few dinks.
Fishing was the worst I've ever seen out there. Moved and drilled about 30 holes and hardly saw a fish. We fished from 730am to 430pm.
Should have just stayed in one spot and saved the gas.:D

Last edited:
Ya meridian, that's pretty much what they all charge, fifty for me and forty each for kids.......parking and minnows included with Jimmy Riggin....

Likely ruffling some feathers here, but I think we would have better sport fishing in the Inner Bay if the hoop and seine netting were to be further reduced or eliminated. Best ice fishing I ever had at Long Point was for crappie at Marina Shores, but that was over 20 years ago.

my buddy and I were out of old cut also with 1/2 dozen keepers.had some decent fish come in 3 times but only the second group were aggressive and were gone quick.everybody like us thought with this front coming in we would clean up.mother nature clued us in to how much we don't know.a good day to be out and met good bunches of guys. KITCH

I think a day out fishing and you catch a fish is a fantastic day, any day on the water is a great day and a day that I am able to get vertical out of bed is a good day.

That was my uncles thought.
He would be out bass fishing,I would show up and ask"How's the fishing?"
He would say "Great"
I would ask "Cathin any"
He would say"Nope"!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks