Off Topic Fresh Turkey

hvyhaul

Our supplier of choice has unfortunately permanently closed.

Suggestions from experience with the product within reason to Cambridge would be appreciated.

TIA 🌻

40ish minutes south of you...

You can stock up on other choice cuts as well... 98.5% of our meat comes from there... Ask for Sheila...

I've only been in Vanessa Meats once but was very impressed by the place. Great selection and very friendly staff and prices seemed on par with similar butchers. They will also do wild game processing. There is also Townsend Meats or VG Meats in Simcoe ?

I've only been in Vanessa Meats once but was very impressed by the place. Great selection and very friendly staff and prices seemed on par with similar butchers. They will also do wild game processing. There is also Townsend Meats or VG Meats in Simcoe ?
Vanessa Meats has not processed Deer for Years.

B&C Farm 1 Concession South of Langton on Regional Rd 1 does.

Hvyhaul you can check out robertsboxed meats in Kitchener. They have Ontario raised turkey, no antibiotics no hormones and 100%drug free. $4.19 a pound. I have not personally had the turkey but have had very good experience with a bunch of the other fresh meat products.

Our supplier of choice has unfortunately permanently closed.

Suggestions from experience with the product within reason to Cambridge would be appreciated.

TIA 🌻
I have personally never bought a turkey from the store. I have hit a few with my truck on Wonderland road at 5 am on my way to my deer stand. My truck seems to be a perfect height to just hit them in the head and not spoil any meat. They seem to cross the road on a regular basis at 5 am

Put in an order with Southern Pride.

The gentleman I spoke with was determined that I got everything correct. Date of the meal, number of people etc. therefore size of bird. LoL 🤔

Our family meal is on the 28th and he was pretty specific about best before dates in relation to that date with a fresh bird.

They won't be holding any fresh birds over Christmas so we'll be picking ours up on the 23rd.

Thanks for the suggestions, if it's what I hope for, I'll order again, if not, somebody else next time. 🌻

Picked up my turkey. 😔

They didn't get any birds the range I requested so I asked the lady for the largest one still on site. LoL

Nineteen point nine pounds, it'll do, but to be sure, I'll be throwing another side together. 😁

Swiss cheese, carrot casserole. 🤯😋😁

So good. 😁🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks