leave from my house in st.thomas
call or text my cell
519-851-3120

Down to Wheatley..it should be good..
everything supplied
leave from my house in st.thomas
call or text my cell
519-851-3120
Fishing has been fantastic on Erie this season.
Now if the weather would cooperate.

I just confirmed a fellow member fishing partner for tomorrow..

Thanks guys for the replys..

yes good luck everybody tomorrow
I'd go if u can't get someone another time I'm on london can meet you in your place and have rods n tackle for walleye

just to mention..
well just to put it mildly... between the choice of 2 boats between us, my partner and I have decided to cancel our wheatley trip tomorrow due to forecasted increase of brisk wrap around mid morning north wind gusts for Pt peele & wheatley and my goto Port Alma and out..oh ya whata bummer catchin bows on choppy erie is classic, but were playing safe for another day..
its funny how earlier the only thing i was a little concerned about was the possibility of an increase in spiny fleas..

looks good to me @stomp

I just made a couple calls down there to get my ass on a wheatley boat tommorrow..chatting with one capt. I know thats on the water now catchin bows that boxed number 8 well over an hour ago....he said they boated 20 in the morning..hitting the kevorkian hard..

his tomorrow morning charter is with a bunch of kids and an afternoon charter with 6 ladies..ya hes booked solid with double charters every day till labour day..

maybe tuesday for us..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks