Flex-pack

big bear

Did Flex-pack go out of business? I can't seem to find their website. Haven't had to order in awhile. Usually get 2 boxes at a time but... any info would be appreciated.

@big bear... Too bad Flex Pack is closing down that's where I always got mine as well. This on Amazon is a decent price if you need some.

Not sure why but the link from Amazon doesn't work so just put in search on Amazon.ca Kitboodle 2 pack 11" x 50' and it will bring it up.

Last edited:
If anybody wrote to them about the inventory leftover, did they reply and how quick? They seem to be ignoring me lol.

If anybody wrote to them about the inventory leftover, did they reply and how quick? They seem to be ignoring me lol.
I emailed the day I saw this thread which was the day it was made or the day after so Feb 3rd and have yet to get a response.

I sent them an email on January 17 when I first saw the notification on their website. I have given up hope that I will get a response at this point...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks