FISHSTOMP CLASSIC 2014 team fishing challenge

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED

• Total voters

chefboyardee

heres a survey was thinking of putting a random team fishing challenge together.

teams would be random.

divisible by number of entrants i.e. 56 entrants 8 teams of 7

fishing would have to be lake erie, st clair , detroit rive niagara river , r and tribs in my thoughts ( open for discussion)

each team member could enter one fish per season, per species ( to be determined) , on total length,

species would be determined by inch per point basis

i.e. perch 7-10 1 point 10-13 2 points 13-15 3 points and 15 plus 5 points and so on threw different species

you would have to submit pictures measure ments and date and location

this would be a bragging rights solo tournament

i think this could be a lot of fun and we could name our teams and have a lot of good banter of the 2014 season.

individual best fish of the 2014 season would be a cool trophy list as well .

i think that team captains should be designated , and should verify and be able to dispute other team entries,

also we all people should designate weather they are boat owner or non boat owners to be able to even out the teams as per fishing access

THIS IS A FIRST DRAFT AND WE CAN OVER THE WINTER AMONGST OURSELVES FINALZE THE PARAMITERS OF THE FIRST ANNUAL FISHSTOMP CLASSIC

Great idea. I'm in. I don't know if anyone will want me on their team.... I fish the Grand, a lot. If I'm like the school yards last kid picked for a team... I'm still in.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks